Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Guys!
I hope everyone had a really enjoyable Xmas and New Year. Ours was great, on xmas day we did the usual present opening at 497 with Jules playing Santa and were all spoiled rotten. We were joined by Nan and Grandpa and also Phillip and his kids for xmas dinner.
I had my first New Years away from the fam! I was staying in Taupo with my great friend Olivia Boddy, which was really fun. Although my actual New Years Eve wasn't that memorable (Taupo wasn't the 'most happening' place in NZ to be on NYE) my time in Taupo was VERY memorable, one day in particular, Thursday 29th December 05, the day I met DAN CARTER! I'm sure this isn't new info to anyone but I'm allowed to brag, right? (Picture below- check it out!) Anyway this year has stated off well, havn't been up to an awful lot, we've had visitors come and go all year so far, after Jules left on Monday it has started to settle down, which is nice.
Well it's 2.15am so I should probably get to bed!
Love Soph
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home