Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hey guys!!!
Sorry I havn't posted anything in yonks!!!
I would have done it at school but I can't because 'Blogger' is not an educational site so has been blocked!!!
Last weekend was great stayin with Jess, Gerard, Bax and Izzie in Otane! Had so much fun!!!
Had a pretty good week at school. George even better- he had a speech exam, where he talked about places in London. He got Honours! That's the best you can get!
This weekend has gone very very fast! My netball game was at 11.15 on Sat morning, it was against Hastings Girls. We won by 2 points! Man it was close!! It was a really hard game!
We were suppose to go to Pukawa on Sat night but we decided we'd get up early and go this morning cos we didn't know where we would be able to watch the rugby over Pukawa way....
So we watched the rugby here last night... I almost died of heart failure! I cudn't sit still, I was rolling around on the ground but we came out ok so I'm very relieved about that!
Got up at 5.30 this morning!
Got to the mountain around 9.30ish?? Had a great day skiing. Was quite poor visibility but the snow was good and other wise the weather was really good- warm, no wind.
G's trials went really well!
They each got three goes each. (Dad said it was one of the worst courses he's even seen) There were about 20 boys trialing and only about 5 of them got through all 3 trials without bailing... INCLUDING GEORGE! So that was good! I was SOOOOO nervous for him!
I had a good time, skiied with a mate from school for a while then watched George... had a snow war with some lindy jafa boys but that was fun! So great day all up! Our form has a ski day on Friday so we're all really looking forward to that!
My friends Brooke and Alex are going to stay with us at Pukawa for the weekend so I really can't wait!!!
Cool well better get to bed!!!
Hope everyone is great!
Love Soph
xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home