Sunday, April 30, 2006

Holidays over :(

Hey guys.
This is my last post before i'm back off to school.
All ready, have been up and got my room all sorted. I've got a good room, one that's bigger than usual so thats good! Next to my friends to so that's good. Only problm is i still havn't done my art prep :S oh well, i'll get it done some time!
So I'm going back tonight at about 8.30, well that's when I usually go back but will prob go back earlier tonight so mum and dad can watch dancing with the stars.
George isn't back until tomorrow night!
Last night we went to the Cranswicks for dinner to see Catherine before she leaves, which was fun. George Cranswick is quite fond of George and our George was quite worn out by the end of the night!!
Well that's about it, we'll be home again next weekend so I'll write again then!
Love Soph
xxoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home