Thursday, April 13, 2006

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there!
Finally HOLIDAYS!!
I'm so excited for them!!!
We had House Music today, McNeil won unfortunatly! They didn't tell us who came 2nd, 3rd and 4th which was dumb but ohwell.... It would have been Fraser i bet!
Lindy had their House Music today aswell, Aidan came 3rd. So a very successful day for us really!! Haha...
G has done something to his hip and is on painkillers! We don't quite know what he's done and neither does he but he's not allowed to stand up haha he has to be in bed for 2 days but I don't think he's really following orders...
Hmmm what else?
I'm looking forward to Easter- whatever day we get chocolate!!! Yum!!
I'm really looking forward to going home too!!! So excited!
Well anyway, I'm going to go hav dinner now!
C U GUYS SOON!!!!
Love Soph
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home