Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Long time, no post.....

Hey Guys,
Sorry it's been a while since I updated this!
Hope everyones all good!
We're all great down here in HB!
I'm at school right now, just had a pretty lazy weekend, Mum and Dad went up to Auckland overnight for a wedding so G and I stayed at Longlands by ourselves and just watched TV!
It's been pretty bad weather but has suddenly turned good, I'm having a party on Sat night so hopefully it's all good for that! The boys are camping on the lawn, like 30 of them in a 10 person tent! So they prob want it to be good waether more than anyone else! All the girls will be in our house haha, shud be fun! I'll put photos on on Sunday!
HAPPY BDAY JULES!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you had a wiked day! xoxo
What else?
The Blues won their game on Fri night!!! YUS!
Well not much else to report, I promise I'll try update more often!
TTYL
Love Soph
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home