Monday, June 12, 2006

Busy Weekend!

Hey
I'm at home sick today. Just got a cold and have had a very busy weekend so Mum thought I should spend the day in bed, like I was going to argue with that!
I had exams last week. They weren't too bad. What I've got back so far I've passed. I've got back some more NCEA assaignments too, I've passed all those too. Havn't missed any credits yet so that's good.
On Friday after school i had 4 friends home to 'unwind' after exams, we just sat around watching TV and made pizza.
On Sat I had netball at 8.30. We played Havelock High and bet 'em 33-13!! So that felt good haha.
I had my fried Brooke over on Saturday and then at like 5ish we picked up another 5 friends from school. I made spag boll for everyone, it was really good too! lol. So we got all feed then started to get ready for this party in Havelock, which took about 3 hours to get all dressed up for haha. The party was 'P' themed, so we had to dress up as something beginning with P. I went as a pupil lol, it sounds stupid but it was pretty cool. I wore mum's old Iona blazer haha. 3 of my friends went punk, one as Peter Pan, one went posh and the other as a polka dot!!! It was a really fun night!!











Fran, Kate, Katie, Arnie, Megan, me and Brooke. (Posh, Peter Pan, x3
Punks, Pupil and Polka dot!!)
Just hung around the house on Sunday. Finally got out of my PJs at about 6pm and Jess and I droped G of at chapel and we went for a driving lesson in the dark! It was really fun. I learnt how to do 3point turns, u-turns, parking etc haha it was good. Thank god for Jess other wise I don't know who wold teach me these things! Well actually I think I'm going to get lessons after school some days (but still, Jess is a legend!) I'm determined to try and go for my restricted before we go to Wanaka, so I'll have to keep learning fast!
G has exams this week. He is very very stressed for them! He brought all his books home to study and did about an hour max but that's all good.
I'm so excited for Friday!! Coming up to Aucks with 2 of my friends, Megan and Brooke! Well really I'm looking forward to Saturday more, RUGBY!! But Friday's closer so I'm just hanging out for then!
Well see most of you guys this weekend hopefully!
Love Soph
xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home