Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ski Bunnies!!!

Hey
Last weekend G had ski trials, he got in as a reserve, which is really good!!!!
Just got back from Pukawa!
Had our school ski day on Friday, it was SO COOL!
It was so much fun! So funny watchin my m8s try to ski in happy valley!
Had trials aswell, didn't go so well but I got in to both teams so that's ok!
I had my mates Brooke and Alex stay on at Pukawa with us for the weekend. They borded on Sat.... Was a really good day, had alot of fun!
Weather was absolute crap today so we just stayed at the house and played Monopoly! That was fun too!
I'm really excited, it's Baxter's 3rd B'day party + Jess and Gerard's house warming this weekend so they're having a 'country bumkins' party! Olivia's coming down for that. CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Hope everyone is great!
TTYL
Love Soph
xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home