Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Post from G

Hey! It's George here!
Soph wanted me to write a post about whatever random thing I wanted to, so here goes!
I am currently doing up my room, cleaning, paking for Sydney, changing beds around, all that fun stuff.
The pool is really warm, everyone should come down for a swim!
The xmas trees are growing.
So don't you guys think it's sad that Tana's retiring? I do, he used to my favourite back in the days when I didn't even know what rugby was, probably cos he had long hair... But now my Fav is Dan, he's so hot!
LOL no, no, just joking, man he can kick that ball! Oh well Richie McCaw is cool too, he will be a good captain.
Sophie is getting all excited because Super 14 is starting up soon, I think on Sam's Bday(10th Febrary) the first game is at Eden Park, between Hurricanes and and Soph really wants to go but she will be in Hawkes Bay.
Well that's it for now, see you guys soon.
Love George

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home