Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hols over :(



Hey!
I've just got back from school, just went up to unpack. Found my room, I'm next to all my friends so that's all good. One of the lightbulbs in my room wasn't working, so Mum managed to steal one for me from someone I don't like! We also stole some drawers, there aren't quite enough of them to go around, first in first served!
So 've got up my photos of last years camp, and my photos from the underwater camera I shared with Olivia (well the photos that weren't of Liv's finger!) Also got my Blues/All Blacks posters up!
So I have to go back tonight at 7.30. I don't know if I'll be able to update my blog from school, so if I can't I geuss it'll just be week end updates from now on.
House updates: Our handyman Brian has started putting down the decking around the pool, it's looking good I think!

Well I gtg, Home and Away's on!
Love Soph
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home