Sunday, June 25, 2006

Long time, no post

Hey
So I can't post from school now because they've gotton all strict and blocked all non-educational sites excluding hotmail, but that's on the way out next term too, so that sucks but ohwell.
Had the best weekend in Auckland last weekend with my mates Brooke and Megan. It was so fun! Did quite a bit of shopping so that was good. The rugby was deff the highlight though, it was awsum!!!!!!!!!
Mum and Dad are in Fiji at the mo' so we at home with Jess and Gerard, Bax and Izzy. George has practice all day for his production, Sleepy Hollow, even thigh he only has about two lines but ohwell.
I won my netball on Sat mornin, thegame was a bit of a joke though. I was at my mates drinks the night before and the game was at 8.30 (8am warm up) so that was fun, it was pouring dowb with rain too! Then we got onto the court and Hastings Girls were down one player so I didn;t have a parter for a while, I felt like a wee bit of a lost soul lol.
But yeah. Just been chillin at home really, Gerard and I watched the rugby this morning, both almost died of heart failure!! We came out on top though, just! So no one died!
Gerard is going to take me out for driving lessons this avo I think, do some parallel parking practice! So that will be good.
Last week of school yussss! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO WANAKA!!!!!!!Have a good week.
Love Soph
xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home