Sunday, November 12, 2006

Had a good weekend!
G won his softball against Hereworth so that was good! He's been very busy studying which really should have been me but ohwell!
I went to my friend Brooke's on Sat night. Drove myself there and all like a big person! Very cool! Wanda is mah new best friend lol, not quite but Brooke's car Daisy is quite good company for Wanda!
Mum and G went to the Farmers Market this morning with Jess and Izzie, I stayed at Brooke's to watch the French get slaughtered by the good ol' ABs!! Was FANTASTIC. haha.
Had Andy and Kath Arcus for lunch which was good, now were just chillin' at home. Getting ready to go back to school for my last week as a 5th form boarder!!!! I'm a day girl from next week on, for exams and study leave!! Just have to go back for 2 nights for end of term stuff, carol service, prizegiving, final assembly all that terribly exciting stuff! Although final assembly will be exciting because we'll find out next years leaders and prefects.... My form's in contention so that'll be cool to see my friends getting their leadership roles etc!! I'm starting to freak out, I think I'll need a slap across the fae soon, I'm going to be 6th form next year!!! Can you say WHOLLLLLLEY MOLLLLEY!!??? haha.
ANYWAY! Better get on with it.....!
ps Thanks to everyone for my Bday pressies! I was very spoilt and had a great day, well great couple of days even! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home