Saturday, November 04, 2006

Sorry it's been a while....
Last weekend I had my b'day party, it was very successful! Alot of fun! Some random photos below!
My Bday was great! Got spoilt rotten which was nice!
I had tennis on my bday at Flaxmere college. I won my doubles 6-0 and my singles 4-2! Then I went for tea leave with mum and G, Dad was in Aucks...
I got my restricted lisence yesterday which is the most exciting thing of all! Now I can drive myself around etc! So exciting and fun. Been up to Iona to show off to all my mates at school! Haha!
Mum and Dad are in Wairoa for Mum's primary school reunion so it's just me and G here, having a blst together!
He won his softball thismorning against Havelock North Intermediate, 6-4 so that was cool!! I went and watched like a good sister!
We're going to Havvy to see a movie tonight and then might go to Blast in the Park! (Fireworks display in Havelock) so that should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home