Sunday, September 10, 2006

On Friday G, Mum and I went to the M.I.A. fashion show in Napier. Was so cool and Melania even asked G to model, cat walk and all! Was really really fun! I'll put photos on if we get hold of some!
Early morning on Sat (4am!). Drove to Whakapapa for HB ski champs. It looked like such nice day when we were driving along, but ohno! We got up the Bruce and it wasn't too flash. But that didn't stop us! Had races in the morning and duals in the avo! I won both my duals! G won one and lost the other(JUST, it looked like he had won it from where I was watching, but apparntly not!) He didn't have a very good start.... 3...2...1...GO! Off they both go but was fiddling with a glove or something... typical! lol but he managed to catch up and I thought win, but not quite. Ohwell, a convincing win 2nd time around!
So Lindisfarne won, Iona 2nd, Woodfrod 3rd... same as last year!!
Just about to watch a DVD with G then he's off to chapel! I have mock exams this week, should be studying but meh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home