Friday, September 01, 2006

Howdy!
This week has been heapsa fun at iona!!!
We've had arts festival, it's been SO COOL! We've been doing workshops etc it's been rad!
Yestaday we watched this play thing which was cool. Then I had a card making workshop which sounds gay but it was actually alot of fun and was perfect with fathers day coming up etc, and also cos its my mate kates bday!! Then I also had a chocolate making workshop... do i need to say anything else? YUM!
Today we had a bad taste competeion, it was compulsary for the whole school to enter, it was SO FUNNY!
My friends, Mabz and kate and I entered wearing G's Lindy uniform!! WE WON! OMG IT WAS FREAKING FUNNY! (pics below!) Was so much fun too!
Also had a lip syncin comp which me and like 7 other friends entered into with a whole lot of remix songs, got on stage and had a huge laugh! Didn't get any where with that one but i'm sure it's just cos they didn't want me, mabz and kate hoggin' all the prizes!! haha.
But nah it was so cool, and its rad cos we had the same thing in third form.... i would NEVER EVER EVER have done any of that stuff in third form so its really cool to be doing all this stuff that's not exactly in my comfort zone but am still having a blast doing! (did i mention i did a reading in chapel a few weeks ago? .... see what i mean? DEFINATLY NOT MY THING! but was still good to do something new etc)
We also had Jnr house drama tonight.
Fraser came 2nd so that was good! Gartan won, McNeil lost... sorry jules (not really though!)
G's house drama last week went well. His house came 2nd too i THINK, they did Alexander the Great and G played Alexander's mum!
so anyway...

G and I both have North Island skiing this weekend so that will be cool, the forecast is crap but ohwell!
I'll let you know how we go on Tuesday!
Hope you guys are all great!
Love Soph!
xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home