Monday, September 25, 2006

Got back from FIJI on sat....
WAS SOOOOOO WIKED!!!!!!
We stayed on this island, Nananu-i-ra. Was really quiet, only two other families, all other kids under the age of 5, so that had its good and bad sides. You can look at the website: http://www.nananubeachndive.com/ it's not a great site but you can look at the pics of the place.
We did heaps of cool things, kayaking, fishing, snorkeling, sunbathing, swimming etc. When we went fishing we (Fraser) caught a 15 pound traveli fish!!!! Had that for dinner, YUUUUUMMMM!!!!
Because we were staying 3 hrs away from the airport we moved to a surprise place on Friday for our last night.... The Hilton at Denerau. It was VERY NICE!
Liv is was rather red on our last couple of days but has now got a nice tan, except it is now peeling! I managed not to get burnt so that was good!!
My camera craped out when we were there so Liv has all the pics, when i get hold of them I'll put them all on for you guys to see!
On Sat, I went to one of the fashion shows with Liv and Dairne which was really cool/
On Sunday I went to Lynne and Geoff's and I helped Lynne make a cake and dinner, Bron and Matt came for dinner and we celebrated Catherines 27th b'day without her! But all spoke to her on the phone between dinner and desert. So i stayed there last night, I'm now home ast 497 by myself, M,D&G on their way up from HB, when they get here we are going to Lynne and Geoffs for dinner!!!
AND NOW I HAVE 2 WEEKS OF HOLS! how will i survive?......I think I'll manage!
It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to be home!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home