Monday, December 04, 2006

Sorry I havn't been updating very often, I've kind of lost motivation because I know not many people are checking it anyway. Ohwell I'll keep it up for my loyal readers! Haha.
We just got back from Auckland. I spent most of the time with Olivia so that was good.
Driving in Akld was an experience! Lol after my first trip it was all good, but was a bit different to HB!
George is back at school. He's goin to an Xtreme camp to Waitomo caves, so that will be fun for him.
I still have 2 exams to go. Can't wait for them to be over!
I'm freaking out about 6th form, Olivia is freaking out about 7th form though, so she wins that competition.
Well can't wait to see everyone in the holidays!
Big xmas at Grey Lynn! So excited!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger the collective said...

I'm reading so don't stop! I hop your Grandpa's funeral wasn't too sad. I'm coming to see you tomorrow so you'll probly get to see me in person before you see this.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home